WordPress Backup plugins are used to store your WordPress files on your own server. Backup plugins will send your files to remote locations such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3. If you want WordPress backup plugins, in this blog, you will learn about the best WordPress cache plugins.
WordPress Backup Plugins
1. BlogVault: WordPress Backup Plugin
Blogvault is used to connect your website to their servers. Setup is easy and it has several backups to reduce the server load.
It will backup your website on daily basis. Offers 90 days of history backup. It will store your backup on their server securely and allows you to download the backup to your desktop.
- Automatically do backup on a daily basis
- Supports WordPress multisite
- Allows database backups and WordPress files backups
- on-demand backups
- in order to reduce server loads, it will do Incremental backups
- offset storage and independent access so that you can restore it from the blogvault dashboard
- Restore your website
- Includes staging requirement
- Easily migrate to a new domain, host, or server
- white-label option
- Email notifications for backups and migrations
It costs $7.49/month for backups and costs $12.40/month which includes security.
2. Jetpack Backup WordPress Backup Plugin
It offers a number of tools. It supports a robust backup system. Jetpack will backup your site on daily basis. It will do incremental backups which reduces the load on the server. It will restore your site in a single click.
- Includes storage so that you do not need to connect to a third party
- Restore your website by clicking on a button available in the dashboard
- It includes customer support if you need it
It starts with $8/month yearly for jetpack backup.
3. UpdraftPlus WordPress backup plugin
The free version of UpdraftPlus allows you to backup your WordPress files and database. It allows you to restore your site from a backup, and send your backup to remote storage.
You need to do backups manually and schedule them.
The premium version has many extra features to keep your site safe. It includes site duplicator and duplicator, automatic backup.
- Supports manual backups or Schedule them in advance
- Backup your Entire WordPress website
- You can set multiple automatic backups
- Store your backup on Amazon S3, Google Drive, Rackspace, or Dropbox. It allows storing on Microsoft OneDrive, WebDAV, and more with the paid version.
- Restores your site backup using plugins
- Customer support available with the premium version.
The paid version starts with $70 for up to 2 sites.
4. Sucuri WordPress backup plugin
It supports firewall, CDN, malware monitoring, malware removal, and many other features. It also offers a backup service.
- Automatic Daily backups
- On-demand backups
- Customer support is available if you need it
- If the files are changed after backup it will report about those files
- Offers backup up to 90 days
- Restore your files and database automatically from your dashboard
- It will send backup notifications so that you came to know that your site has been successfully backed up.
The paid version starts with $5 per month for one website. You need to sign up for their security platform.
5. BackWPup WordPress backup plugin
Backups can be done manually or scheduled them. The free version allows you to send backup to external backup platforms such as Dropbox.
With a premium version, It offers extra features like you can scan, repair, and optimize your database.
- Supports backup for database, WordPress files, and installed plugins
- Your backup can be stored on Dropbox, S3, FTP, and more
- Allows automatic backups on a daily or weekly basis
- has step-by-step restoration tool
- the premium version includes a database, scanning, optimization, and repair tool
- Choose formats in which backups are stored
- Pro version has a customer support
The paid version starts at $69.
6. Duplicator WordPress backup plugin
- Easy to set up and configure
- Backup your part of the website or the entire website
- Backup Can be saved on Dropbox, FTP, Google Drive or Amazon S3 for safe storage
- A limited number of stored backups
- It supports WordPress multisite
- Pro version includes Customer support
The Premium version starts at $59. The free version also available on wordpress.org.
Leave a Comment