If you want to convert your blog posts into videos, there are many ways to do this. Here, I will explain how to create videos from blog posts. Most of the users interested in watching a video rather than reading. In this blog, I will explain how to create videos from your blog posts using a tool called Lumen5.
Steps to create video from your blog posts
- In the first step, You need to Sign up for an account in Lumen5, Click on Sign up free
- Next, you need to enter your name, email, and password. Click on create account
- It will show three options, 1.create a video for brand 2. create a video for a specific project 3. Create a single video
- It contains a number of templates. you need to select the template
- Now you can start creating your video
- You can write your own topic or you can copy from your blog
- You can edit the template at your convenience
- Click on the untitled video to provide the name for your video
- Click on the plus button to add a new scene
- You can set the time for each scene
- You can move your scene above or below
- It has options like media, music, and style
- Media contains millions of photos and videos. Click on the search option to search for a video. It will display videos. Select the video which you want.
- You can also add music to your video using the music option
- It also has a style option. It has many colors, You can choose any color from the available list
- After editing, you can click on the preview option to see the video.
- Click on publish to create the video. It will create a video for you.
- To create a new video, click on a new video to create a new video
Leave a Comment