- We all know that to book a train ticket, we need to stand in the queue, else we need to go through an agent but it costs more. So that better ways are available for us to book train tickets by sitting at home only through the IRCTC app. Therefore we are providing you the article on How To Book Train Ticket Through IRCTC App in a detailed way. let us discuss.
Steps To Book Train Ticket Through IRCTC App
1. Download the IRCTC app from the google play store and open the app.
2. Once you have open the app, you will be able to see Train ticket, AIR ticket, Book meal, IRCTC tourism options, click on Train ticket.
3. If you have already registered, enter your user name and password and click on login. if you are not yet registered your account, click on register and create your account.
4. Then enter the location, from where you want to travel on the from station name, and on the To, station name enter your destination location. and select the date when you want to travel, and then click on search train. then it will show you the train available for you with departure and arrival time. select your preferred one and click on Book now.
5. Then it will show you all the details of the train and ask you that, do you want to take travel insurance, if you want click on yes, else click on no. Then click on add passenger.
6. Next enter your name, select the age and gender, and select the berth preference, and nationality and click on done followed by book ticket.
7. Then it will show you the total amount, and enter the captcha code which is shown on the screen, and click on proceed to payment.
8. It will bring you to the payment methods, select your preferred one and make payment.