India Post Payment Mobile Banking App which lets users make an easy, simple, and secure transaction using this mobile banking app
The app facilitates users to use the app in 12 different languages such as English, Hindi, Marathi, and other Indian languages
The app even helps the user to open their bank account online where they can open a digital saving bank account and use the same to do all kinds of payments and make transactions from their bank account to the receiver’s bank account, transfer funds, etc
With a monthly transaction limit of Rupees 10,000, the users make do transaction make pay bills like pay electricity bill, do recharges, do DTH recharges, pay in merchant shops, and also can to payment in post office saving banks and schemes
Login Procedure of IPPB Mobile Banking App?
- Initially, you need to download the app by the link given above
- Click on allow for the app to give access to your contacts, photos, etc and also the location access should be provided
- Select your preferred language to use the app
- Click on Create Account if you are a new user of the app or you can just log in your credentials
- If the new user the app will now ask you to enter your mobile number and PAN Card details and after that, you will receive the OTP and enter the same and continue with the procedure
- Now the app asks you to enter your Aadhaar number and you need to enter the same twice and submit now continue with the procedure thus successfully creating your account
Features of India Post Payment Mobile Banking App?
- One of the best this about using this app is that you can open a digital saving bank account online and use the same to make all transactions and make payments
- It is almost similar to other mobile banking apps as you can check the last 10 transactions or you can even download the bank transaction you have made in the past year that is you can download your transaction statement up to 150 transactions
- You also provide few other facilities like you can even use a checkbook option provided by the app to do transactions from your account
- Using this app you even update or change the nominee you have earlier mentioned, can update your PAN details, can seed your Aadhaar details with a bank account, and address update facility is also provided in this app
- If there is any inconvenience while using this app you can give a complaint online using the same app, there is a section that helps you select the category of issue you are facing and submit it
- Using this app you can do all bill payments, do recharge, fund transfers, donate, pay tax, do DTH recharges, and many more.
In brief, The “India Post Payment Mobile Banking App” is the best app to use if you want to open a digital bank account and use the app to make all transactions and make bill payments, do fund transfers, and many other features
Where if you have any inconvenience while using the app you can submit your issues using the same app and even can add your money to your post office saving account or schemes using this app. Thus is a simple, secure, and easy-to-use app for all of its users to use.